Quick context menu sort order change by list on macOS

Hi,

Is it possible to quickly swap sort order per list on macOS without going into the app's settings? On iOS and iPadOS it is possible to change the sort order of a list on the fly via the three dots menu at the top right of the screen, but I can’t find a similar option on macOS. Right-clicking the list name in the list view in the sidebar gives a context menu not dissimilar to the context menu on iOS but the sort option is missing from there. The only way to change the sort order is to go into the settings and change per list. I would like to have the same shortcut to this screen from a right-click context.

Apologies if this has been asked before but I did a quick search and couldn't find a similar question being asked on the forum.

Many thanks

Thanks for the feedback. On Mac, you can right click item on left list pane and select 'Edit List' and then change the sort options. I'll keep your feedback on the list to consider. Thanks!

Thanks. I’m aware of the Edit List option but was looking for a quick shortcut in the right click context menu on Mac such as exists on iOS. Being able to quickly change sort order on the fly is a great way of seeing tasks in different ways quickly.

Thanks for keeping the suggestion on your list.

Keep up the great work.