Hey, I've noticed on MacOS that if I drag a task in 'List - Day' view to reorder the tasks for the day, it can result in the task being assigned to a different list. To reproduce:
- Have two lists - Home and Work
- Have 3 Home items at the top of the 'List - Day' view
- Have some Work items at the bottom of the 'List - Day' view
- Drag & drop one of the Work items further up the 'List - Day' view because I want to work on it sooner
- The Work item is moved to the Home list as part of the drag & drop
Maybe this is somehow related to the way I've configured the UI through the various options(?), but it's expected behaviour.