Report that shows date task creadted

How do I print or export a report of all the tasks (from one list) with two fields? The task name and the date/time created?

My cool concept:

I had surgery, and Ive been taking pain meds as needed. Every time I took a pill i told siri “add xyz to my rx list”. Siri created the entry/task and date/time stamped it. (Its Not visible in Apple Reminders app, but it’s here in Good Task!) Yay

Data captured — I just can’t get it out!
Can you help me? Thanks in advance!

PS i hope i did the right. I want to post the question but my only choice is to create a topic. Maybe someone can teach me how to ask the forum properly too, im using iphone

Hi @Rbyter, thanks for using GoodTask.

You're using the forum properly. No need to worry.

For exporting task details,

1. You can open a list and tap '...' button on top and choose 'Share List'. This will show you all the tasks shown at the moment. If you have completed tasks shown, it'll be added. If not, they won't show. You can check by tapping 'Print'.

2. Or you can go into 'Reports' page and choose 'Share'. This will show you completed tasks only for selected period.

Thanks!

Oh, I think I misunderstood your question. If you're talking about 'Creation time' that's shown at the bottom of task detail page, there is no particular way to print this altogether. :disappointed_relieved:

I'll keep your feedback on the list to consider. Thanks!