Request: Further iPad keyboard shortcuts

So, after the last release which added the open url swipe and keyboard shortcut, I am loving GoodTask. I don’t want to seem ungrateful, but I wonder if you might consider a few more keyboard shortcuts:

1. I can’t find a way to select a task from the main list view. The CMD-Arrow keys move between lists nicely, but there doesn’t seem to be an equivalent way, on that screen, to move the selection from moving between lists to moving between tasks. There is an equivalent shortcut for moving from the task view back to the list view ( CMD-[ ), but I’d also like to go the other way.

2. In a task, I’d like some way to move between fields in the “General” view. I’d love to be able to tab between start date, due date, etc. I guess this also means a request for being able to type into those fields as well, so I suppose this is a larger kind of feature request.

Thanks for the feedback. As you said, currently you can't select tasks with keyboard on iPad. This part will be reconsidered when Apple announces iOS 13. Thanks! :slight_smile: