Request to sort by task versus calendar for each date

Hi,

First of all, I want to say that this app is incredible, so thank you! I love how customizable everything is.

My request is to have the option to have both calendar events and tasks in the same date (so separate calendar is off), and have the option to sort between task details like start date and calendar events. So hypothetically I could sort by due date, priority, calendar events (or to take it a step further, by each calendar).

Also the app crashes when I try to delete all completed tasks.

Last note, I think you guys could charge more for the 1 time price for the app and lower the annual subscription cost so that they aren’t the same amounts. While I definitely want this app to continue being supported, even though I might not end up using it beyond a year, still difficult tomake the decision between paying once and repeatedly paying the same amount.

Thanks again!!

Thanks again!

1 Like

Hi just commenting on your comment about the price (and I might have misunderstood you) but as far as I understand, you only have to pay the initial price for using this app forever. The annual and one time support alternatives are optional. :slight_smile: again sorry if I misunderstood you. Cheers.

Hi @Lucia, thanks for the feedback.

I guess what you want is to separate calendar events on each day. Am I right?

It seems like if you have a corrupted task, removing completed tasks doesn’t work properly. It’s hard to fix the issue on current environment. I’ll check more what I can don

I’ll keep your feedback on consideration. Thanks!

I came here to request this too. Mixing tasks and calendar events together on the same day would be much easier for me. Otherwise, there are two timelines to monitor instead of one.

E.g.
Current
Task on Day 1
Tasks on Day 2
Tasks on Day 3
Calendar Events

Suggested
Tasks & calendar events on Day 1
Tasks & calendar events on Day 2
Tasks & calendar events on Day 3

Edit: It seems what I wanted is already discussed over here.

1 Like