Restoring Quick Action Presets

I am trying to re-write the Follow Up preset, but I cannot get the task name to reflect the Title preset. I see the title flash in the bottom left hand corner, however.

Can I restore the preset? Or do you know what I am doing wrong?

Hi @John_Burrows, thanks for using GoodTask.

I'm not exactly sure what your status is. It seems like you're editing a quick action. On that page, you can add actions. There are actions that can be added on initial state only and at the end only. If you're not seeing 'Follow up' while adding an action, it could be because you already have other actions. Try removing all and start over.

Thanks!

I tried the follow up quick action and it shows follow up in the bottom left of the New Task window and then disappears.

Here is what it looks like after I select 3 days. No title.

Thanks for the details. Follow up Quick Action is an action that makes completed task according to selected task. Adjusting other values afterwards makes a new task that follows up previous one.

It should be ran for existing ones rather than while adding a new task.

Thanks!

Ah, yes. I remember now. My real question, however, is how do I add a task name using quick actions? "Title: sample" doesn't seem to work.

Thanks for the report. I've checked and it seems to be a bug on Mac version while adding a new task, adjusting title doesn't work. You can use it on existing tasks and it should work properly. The bug will be fixed on next update. Thanks!