Reverse an accidentally marked completed note?

How do I Reverse an accidentally marked completed note? I did that an ended up having to delete the task an make a new one to replace it. So just how do you UN-do something that was accidentally made COMPLETED?

Upper right you have single dot and triple. Tap single and it will show completed as well. Uncomplete them. At least that is how I solve it.

1 Like

Hi @terryzx,

like @Yankeebobo said, easiest way would be just unchecking the completed to be incomplete. On Mac version, you can CMD-Z to undo simple completions but it can't be done on iOS.

I'll keep it on the list to consider. Thanks!

I tried to uncheck it and all it will do is default to the next week which I have set to do after completion. So I had to delete it and make a new task.

Oh, recurring tasks need some more work like you've mentioned. :disappointed_relieved:

OH...OK Thanks for letting me not think I was too stupid to figure it out. HA!!!

While I realize you can use the single dot at the top, it would be great to have an "undo" option. Sometimes there's a little lag in "completing" items and this results in my accidentally checking off one as complete by mistake. Having a quick way to "undo" (I always want to shake the phone) would be great.

2 Likes

You may want to check option 'Delay time after completion' inside 'Settings - General'.

I'll keep your feedback. Thanks!

I saw that and it could allow you to change you mind if you do it fast enough....better than nothing

Yes! That helps so much. Had no idea that setting was there. Thank you!