Setting start time for tasks

How do I set a start date/time for a task on iOS? I have just downloaded the app from appstore and am currently evaluating if it is meeting my needs in order to buy it, but I cannot seem to find the possibility to add a start date/time to a task. Is this only available in the paid version? If so, how does it look like? It is a crucial feature for me.

Hi @N_aus_B, thanks for trying out. You can go into Settings - General and change Date type at the very top to Advanced and you’ll see start dates on tasks. Thanks!

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Settings can only be accessed after purchasing so I cannot really verify, but I think I will give it a try then.

Normally you should be able to edit the settings for initial 14 days.

If the trial period is already finished, you can enter below URL on Safari and it'll extend your trial period for 3 more days.

goodtask3://trial

Thanks!

Hi again, on iPhone there was no Trial actually, but I have purchased the one-time-license now. Is this license only valid for my iPhone and I have to purchase another one for my iPad?

If you use the same Apple ID, purchase should be shared between iOS devices. Check your account on App Store. Thanks!