Smart lists not syncing between Mac and iOS/iPad?

Hi!

I made a smart list on my Mac, and it's not showing up on my iPad or iPhone .... ?

Settings used in GoodTask is synced through iCloud Drive. You may check app’s Settings - iCloud Sync page to see the status and if it’s turned on. You can manually check in File app or Finder to see if files are showing same latest modified date. Thanks!

Everything else is syncing, just not the smart list.

I deleted the app from my Mac and reinstalled, I think this is part of the problem. IT's showing the latest sync as 12/1 (today is 12/3):

Hi @Eroxx, the date shown is the latest modified date for the files that's used to sync settings. You can check it manually in Finder app - iCloud Drive/GoodTask/Settings folder.

If the latest modified date for settings files in other devices (which can be checked in Files app on iOS) are different, it could be due to iCloud Drive not syncing properly. If iCloud Drive is not syncing its files, try restarting the device.

If files on iOS settings are same (12/1), try 'Upload' in iOS device which will change the files to latest date.

Thanks!