Suggestion: Quick Action 'relative alarm'

Hi there,

In my 'work' list, I add most tasks 'without time' and with an alarm set to 9am. This way, I start each day with an overview of what tasks I have planned and need to finish.

Although I rarely give work related tasks a specific due time, I sometimes want to be reminded again about a specific task later during the day.

I have noticed that when I use the 'relative date' quick action with +1 hour the alarm shifts one hour (which is what I need). Unfortunately, this also changes the due time of the task from 0:00 (without time) to 01:00.

Would there be a possibility of keeping the task setting to 'without time' if this was previously selected and only shift the alarm? Or maybe add a new kind of quick action 'relative alarm'?

Since I am still quite new to the app, there is a chance that I am just missing something. So if anyone has a suggestion of how to deal with this, please let me know!

Thanks!

All the best,

Didier

Hi @Didier, thanks for the feedback.

Currently there is no way to adjust alert only without due date change. I'll keep it on the list to consider. Thanks!

Thank you! Hope that it will get implemented one day. For how I use the app, this would be extremely convenient.

1 Like