Sort by time in smart list
- Calendar event is a single group. If I had a calendar event at 12:00, and some reminder tasks around this time, sort by time would be better. Also in widget.
Merge reminder & calendar
- I use reminder to memo todo.
- If I determine the start time, I will set a date/time.
- And if this thing has a duration, or important I want search it later, I will move it to calendar.
I've write a shortcuts to move reminder to calendar.
And I can enhance it to contain memo/location/etc.
But I think the better way is put all the data in on place, and just change the view of data.
Task has no duration, so calendar maybe better. So all undated things log in reminder, and all dated in calendar. Just add a filter of view, to hide the task that just need few minutes.
- Goodtask looks major at reminder, event not had a good calendar view.
- In report tab, it's only list view (and full of my daily repeat tasks). I'm waiting a good calendar view (with filter options).
- Take the 1st place of tab, looks very important. But actually, I do not understand how to use it. I want a customized tab bar.
- Raise a full screen card, and cover the tab bar. "Add" button is good, but how can I pickup a task I've wrote to today? Many operations.
- daily repeat tasks of today (unchecked).
- undated things, I can bring them to today. (can be expand/ paged)
- next N days task (excluded daily repeats), I can know what I will face tomorrow.