Tick Off Calendar Events

I would love to tick off Calendar Events or Mark done so my App Badge Can Go Down for example i cant get tick of all day events without 'deleting' the event.

Also if you could add a default 'view' for Today or whatever you choose when you open the app thanks

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep it on the list to consider. Thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is a feature I've requested as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This would be an awesome feature, at least the ability to hide specific calendar entries.

2 Likes

I'd also like to tick off calendar events, but understand this is tricky, i.e. what should happen to the event in the Calendar app? I would not like them to disappear from my Calendar as I want to keep a log of what I've accomplished (this is specially sensitive for my work calendars)

As a workaround, I've come up with a workflow that consists of having a special "Backlog" calendar in my calendar app. So whenever I "tick off" a calendar event, or a timeblock event, I just change the calendar it belongs to and move it to the "backlog" calendar. Then it's just a matter of making sure that this "backlog calendar" does not show in GoodTask (or any other calendar app for that matter). If I want to check what I have done, just show that calendar temporarily.

3 Likes

Tap and Hold on the calendar even to hide it.... works for me. I just wish it synched across all devices.

@GoodTask - It would be great if the “hide” option was available in the swipe actions for calendar events!

1 Like

I'd like it too.

BusyCal let you see and arrange reminders in the calendar alongside events but I'd like to not get too much apps running in my workflow, especially if I'm already using one app to deal with reminders and to dos.

1 Like