Want to show Undated from Inbox in Today, everything else scheduled only

Is it possible to show Undated items from only my Inbox in the Today list, while everything else in the Today list from all other lists must be dated? This would be very helpful because although I typically assign everything a date, sometimes I make reminders in my Inbox to do things later that same day, and I make them quickly so I don't date them.

I want to be able to see my Undated reminders (only from the Inbox list) consolidated into my Today smart list alongside the reminders scheduled for today so I can still just have one list for everything to do that day, dated or not. I'll just ignore or take a moment to properly assign the other Undated reminders in my Inbox that aren't as crucial.

Please if this is already possible, let me know, and if not, I'd like to request it!

Hi @danielCook, thanks for using GoodTask.

Currently the filter goes for every list you've selected so cumulating all tasks for today and all tasks in particular list is not possible.

I'll keep it on the list to consider. Meanwhile I recommend keeping a separate Inbox list and manage them to arrange dates and times.

Thanks!

@danielCook What I do for this use case is add a tag #focus to items in my Inbox that I may want to do today, and then in my Today list I have it configured for scheduled today items and anything with a #focus tag. It's easy to assign or unassign the tag with a Quick Action.