[YouTube Video Tutorials]

Below are video tutorials made for GoodTask. I'll keep on updating the list.

You may go directly to YouTube to search through timestamps and watch only the places you need.

How to add on iOS:

How to add new task on Mac:

Basic Interface:

Smart Lists:

Quick Actions:

Use cases of Quick Actions on Mac:

Advanced Due Date Settings for Quick Actions:

Quick Actions (Previous):

Next and Reports Page:

Inside List:

Task Detail Page:

Sort Options:

Tags in GoodTask:

Themes on iOS:

General Settings:

Lists & Calendars Settings:

Appearance Settings:

Preferences Sync:

Apple Watch:

Templates:

Goals:

Today Page:

There's more including release notes for updates in YouTube Channel. Visit YouTube channel for more details. Thanks!

3 Likes

I tried to leave this comment on YouTube, but for whatever reason it did not get posted. If I could make a suggestion for the videos, some people (myself included) have reduced selective auditory attention, or in simple terms, it is difficult focus on certain sounds while there are other sounds in the background. In my case, having two people talk to me at once makes it sound the same as if Iā€™m in a crowded room of people talking.

If you could experiment with reducing the volume of the background music in the videos, or eliminate it entirely, it would be helpful to some of your followers to focus on what you are explaining. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @GregJones. I'll keep that in mind! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Regarding the Today Page. I have been searching for this on the site but to no avail. When viewing this Today Page I do appreciate that I can see Reminders and Calendar Events on one screen. This was my primary goal for yet another app. However, now I am trying to see if there's a sorting feature that can mash up both Reminders and Calendar Events in Chronological Order?? So that I don't have to look back and forth but could see them all in order (intermixed). Thank you.

Hi @jpsaltlake, thanks for using GoodTask.

• You can have them sorted the way you want by changing option in 'Settings - Sort - Separate Calendar Events : Off'
  • This option doesn't work on 'Today Page'.

I'll try to improve today page on later updates. Thanks!

1 Like

Plus One ā†’ It would be great for the "Today Page" to include calendar events that could be sorted along with tasks (whether in chronological order or not).

1 Like

Could we get a tutorial on "Groups" and on "Spaces?"

Thanks for the feedback. :slight_smile: I'll consider it.

Groups and Spaces are the things you can add on 'Lists'. Groups are things like folders that you can hide lists under it.

Spaces are just plain space that gives some room in Lists.

Thanks!

If you are going to pin this, you should keep it up-to-date. There are newer videos on your YouTube channel.

1 Like