Show Completed Task in Particular List

Hello, I have created a tag called Book2020 which as the name suggests is for books to be read in current year. This is a part of my default list called Personal. Whatever task I enter in Personal List with a tag “book2020” appears in a separately viewable list with the name “Books in 2020”.

My question is, is there any way that this list will show me completed task as well by default at the bottom without hitting on Focus Button every time?

I’m using the app on iPhone.

I hope I was able to explain.

Hi @malk, thanks for the feedback.

Normally you should hit the button on top right to show/hide completed tasks.

But if you add a filter with 'Completed', it'll show you completed tasks automatically.

Thanks!

Hi thanks for the reply.
I already tried as you have suggested. Itt doesn't seem to render intended result.
Currently I have omer filter to this list based on a tag. It is filter which contains the the name Book2020. So if I add another tag to it based on completed then following two things happen.
If completed filter is add as an "and"

• nothing is shown in the list.
    If competed filter is added as "or"
  • list only shows completed task.

You need to make somewhat complicated filters to make a list you want.

• Tag filter with #book2020
  • with 'AND' operation and order 1, make 'Completed' filter
  • Add another filter with 'OR' operation and order 2 with tag filter #book2020

What this does is that it fetches completed tasks with #book2020 filter and then add tasks with #book2020 that's incomplete.

Hope this is what you needed.

Thanks!